Still going strong though not consistent. The motto of my life lol Day 5 is a super short one though which is why I am combining it with Day 6.
Day 5 ~ Favourite Quote
With the amount of BS I have been through in my life I have found myself repeating this quote more times than I could count. I know that I am the strong woman I am today because of those tough times.
Day 6 ~ 10 of my favourite things
It was supposed to be 20 of my favourite things but I am having a hard enough time coming up with 10 things. I am not really a thing person. It is why my family hates when I decided to purge.
- The colour purple
- My coffee cup collection
- My bed (so comfy and big and warm)
- My family necklace
- My van. As someone who didn’t get their licence until later in life (my 2nd was a baby), I love the freedom it has given me.
- My laptop. Without it I wouldn’t have any of you 😉
- My phone (see #7)
- My PVR, I hate commercials!
- Our Instant Pot. I don’t do the cooking, my husband does, but the delicious things that come out of that Instant Pot make it something we can’t live without.
OK, seriously that list was hard to come up with. What are your favourite things? Can you come up with a list of 20?